Monday, March 1, 2010

Bucket List

what's on your bucket lists? I caught a show on MTV this weekend called "The Buried Life" about 4 guys who made a list of the 100 things they want to do before they die and they are doing them. Along the way they are involving regular people and asking what they want to do before they die then helping them accomplish it. For example, the show I watched, they wanted to party at the Playboy mansion (they snuck in, it was funny and only 2 of them got in) and they raised money (by playing music and performing on the street) to buy a computer for a local elementary school, because that's what the guy they stopped and asked wanted to do before he died. It was a good show, and got me thinking. I suppose I'd like to do some skydiving, see the Grand Canyon, buy a house in Ireland, be a parent, make a difference in someone's life....
What about you?

No comments: