Thursday, October 9, 2008

A day in the life...

Ok, here it is...Michigan ain't so bad! There, I said it. I'm not sure I'll admit to that again anytime soon so savor it while you can.
I'm back to work at Saint Mary's and nights is treating me fairly thus far. I haven't had anything too interesting or monumental so I won't bore you with gibberish.
Joc and I went up to TC last weekend for wine tasting, we came home with way too much wine but have already enjoyed a few bottles.
I've been desperate to find a beer I love, Apple Spice from Lienekugel's but to no avail. I've searched high and low and still have hopes that it'll turn up somewhere and I can stock up.
This weekend is apple fest in Northern Michigan, so once again, I'll be on the road. If flying weren't so damn expensive, I would seriously look into flying! (c:
That's all, I told you that I'm unexciting and life isn't all too fabulous and glamorous.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well lady, its good to have you back home. Cooper and I missed you. You've been back a week now and it still kinda feels like you're gone now that you are working nights. I suppose the 40 minutes total between the comings and goings we have seen each other since Tuesday morning is better than nothing. Its like I'm still living alone except when I get home from work there's dirty dishes, less cereal, and a messier bed than when I left for work. I've got my own private story of Goldilocks! At least Cooper always has a mom to lay around with. I'm looking forward to this weekend up on Lake Charlevoix at the farmhouse with my parents. Better make sure we bring a few bottles of our wine:)