Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ah, life!

Well, here I am chillin' in my quaint apartment, just finished my laundry and am contemplating what to do with my evening. It's stayed pretty warm around here, up into the low 80s today, 70s the rest of the week. I'm so ready for fall. In Glenwood Springs it felt more fall-like, but still warm. I'd like to go for a run this evening, need to give it another hour to cool off a bit I think.
Life is winding down here in Denver, I have one last shift at UCH on Friday and my mom and I head out Wednesday, the 1st of October.
Not much happening these days, just wrapping up what I've made of life here and getting ready for returning home. I should be back to St. Mary's the week of the 6th, working the night shift still (long story). Hope to catch up with some of you by then.
I won't bore you with my babble this evening, hope you are all well.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear that you are on your way back! I'm offically off of IIU so I won't see you at work but we'll have to catch up- you want to go for a run?