Monday, September 8, 2008

Cadillac Black Jack

Hello friends! I've returned to Denver, arrived a few hours ago. I have to work tonight, so I don't have time for a long posting just wanted to jump on say hello and post a few pictures from the wedding. I need to look through them for appropriateness since most of them are from getting dressed and Jules would probably hurt me if I posted any of her in her underwear...ha ha.
The wedding was beautiful, the reception was fun and it was good to be home and seeing everyone. Anyhoo, I'll post the pictures and maybe get a little more detailed in a later posting. For now, hasta luego!

Me, Sara and David with their girls Grace and Lauren

Jules in her dress from behind, my batteries died just after she got in her dress so Jenny G has all the best shots...if I can get her to email them to me...Jules was a beautiful bride

Down the head table at the reception, Jenny Gilbert is the red head and then you see Jules

This is a bit further into the evening, dancing was fun and the music was hot..this is Jules and Michelle..

That's all I have that I can post for now. Off to get ready for work I go... three more weeks!

No comments: