Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Done and I got 100%!

I just wanted to put a post up about my project. I successfully finished the paper on Wednesday afternoon, no stressing out, no last minute running around, just typed her up proofread her a few times and posted. I felt pretty good about it, we studied Healthy People 2010 this semester and had to do a lot of research into our community (Kent County MI). In the beginning of the semester we had to choose one of ten leading health indicators from HP 2010 (mental health, responsible sex behavior, physical activity, etc) and focus on that all semester. I went with the responsible sexual behavior among adolescents and how it relates to HIV and STDs. It was pretty interesting, yes, often very boring and not always fun to research I think I complained more this semester than in the past but I learned, so what more can I ask for? I was quite excited to see my grade today and the teacher had pretty good things to say, she is even going to use the paper as an example for future classes! Yeah buddy!
Anyway, I had to let ya'll know and I can't fall back to sleep this excited (c: I work tonight then off to Colorado Springs tomorrow (about an hour drive south) and I'm looking forward to it. I'll post again Sunday or Monday.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Starkey said...

congats! way to go woman! can't wait to hear about your trip!